Robert Pond 427 Alloy Race Blocks - For Sale
Comparison! LH is a 289, RH with the piston is a 351 and centre is a
Just the Block only $6500.00 or
This is what you get for $14,750.00
- an alloy block-4.25 bore with crank below is 482 cid.
- a forged steel crankof 4.25 stroke
- a set of diamond racing pistons-10.8 or your choice
- a set of premium rings such as childs and ackerly.
- a set of 4340 h beam rods 6.700 length
- a blueprinted high volume high pressure oil pump
- an oil pump drive- chrome moly
- cam, rod and main bearings -premium quality
- a mech. roller cam and roller lifters.
- a multi key timing set
- a steel harmonic balancer
- a sfi flywheel.
Parts needed to finish short
oil pan (sump) timing cover, oil pump
pick-up, water pump, pulleys and brackets-Top end parts such as a variety of cylinder heads. intakes
and ignitions are available--- using this combination with stage 3 heads and a single 4v
carb will make in excess of 600 STREETABLE h.p.engine will have a respectable
For all Sales & Enquires click here